Saturday, September 19, 2009

Lesson Learned.

I can't believe at 25 I'm still making the same stupid decisions I made when I was young and ignorant: skipping dinner before happy hour is a poor choice. Especially when your happy hour gets extended into just plain going to the bar. On the upside, being super hungry and slightly hungover made my bagel sandwich extra delicious this morning.

Also, what's funny is the metro at like 1:30 in the morning. There were so many drunkies on the metro, but my real favorite part is how everyone promptly fell asleep on the metro (Libby included). The person who didn't fall asleep? The girl in front of me who I was scared was going to vom any second. She was struggling, and I was getting really nervy.

I have also decided that what's really lacking from DC is Ramundo's. I believe that I will contact Ramundo himself and see if we can franchise that shit into Das Capital. I really, really wanted Ramundo's last night when I got off the train. It's just so delicious, and exponentially more delicious at 2 am and/or when you're drunk. Now that I think about it, I'm not sure I've ever had Ramundo's in a non-bar related situation, but I'm sure it's delicious all the time.

1 comment:

Gov said...

Although Ramundo's is far superior, until that franchise is open, I recommend you stock up on the Baron. He's pretty damn good himself.