Saturday, December 26, 2009

Never Say I Didn't Get You Anything.

Merry Christmas, children!  I hope your Christmas was as good as mine; I got a KitchenAid Mixer for Christmas, so I'm now one step closer to world domination.

Christmas was as chaotic as every other holiday in the Elsener household.  Tons of people in and out, tons of simultaneous conversations.  And if you know us, but at all, you know that those aren't quiet conversations.  But I LOVE holidays like that.  Loud and crazy and everyone at our house.  Well, that's a pretty recent development, and I did love Christmas before we had it at our house.  Additional side note?  I am really sick at word games.  We played Taboo last night (girls won.  Duh.) and tried to play this other game called Mad Gab, but the rules weren't making sense, so we booed that game and instead proved our ultimate female domination at Taboo.

Here is my Christmas present to you: Merry Christmas, ESPN.  This article is great; this sports writer in Denver wants a Cincinnati bowl victory for Christmas, and sort of blasts BK for leaving for Notre Lame.  All of my favorite things in one sports article!

No comments: