So because it's Thanksgiving, I've been spending a lot of time with the Elsener clan, which is great, because let's be honest--there aren't a lot of clans cooler than the Elsener clan. I mean, sometimes I bitch about them, but all things considered, my fam is just great. And it's extra-cool this year because Zach's baby is home for Thanksgiving. And his baby is sooooooooo freaking cute. I wish I could take his baby home with me and be the boss of it. But, I don't see that going over well with the mother of Zachary's child. His baby mama, if you will. So the lesson of today, my faithful readers, is wrap it before you tap it. There's never a good reason not to. NEVER (I won't single anyone out here, but you know who you are).
In other news, the Bengals are looking muy excelente today and the Browns are total idiots for challenging the first touchdown the Bengals scored. I mean, you need to save those challenges for calls that are at least somewhat controversial.
Lastly, I may or may not have found a new job Friday night at Holiday Fusion. Who knew that making jokes about how Oprah looks without make-up could get you jobs? Not me. Okay, that's all. Say word.
1 comment:
oh a real gem this entry a real gem
Post a Comment