Okay, I haven't blogged in awhile, but before I say what I really have to say, I need to tell a story. Chach and I were having some problems with our tv remote--it would turn the tv on and off, but we couldn't change the channels. It was getting really irritated and it went on for like 5 days when Leah just happened to be over to watch Gilmore Girls and I mentioned the problem to her. She looks at the remote and promptly changes the channel and goes "It has to be on tv. Not video". Chach and I felt really good about ourselves when that happened.
In other news, I think I'm applying to grad school next year. It's hard to say...every time I get a plan together and think I'm committed to it, I start to freak out and second guess if it's what I really want to do or not.
I also boo technology because I just paid $103.51 to fix my piece of shit laptop and it's STILL NOT WORKING. I'm wicked irritated. I want to throw my freaking p.o.s laptop against the wall. But I'm really trying to take the moral high road on this one and NOT do that.
Also, I would like to just state for the record that the Thanksgiving football game sucked for the first time ever. I love Thanksgiving day football. It's so much fun. All the time. Except this year. It was not fun. Therefore, I boo.
Lastly, I would like to say just how excited I am that I have found a Project Runway marathon on Bravo. It's improving my crappy Thanksgiving mood. Okay, so happy Thanksgiving, everyone!!
No comments:
Post a Comment