Here are some recent ramblings from the obese end of the couch.
1. Chachy and I want a 6 foot deep couch. We saw it in Pottery Barn catalogue and we will be having a fundraiser to purchase said couch. Yep, that's right. We will be fundraising all $3,699 of that couch.
2. Finns looks muy excelente with a butterfly closure on her eyeball. That's right--closure. Not band-aid.
3. I freaking hate folding laundry.
4. Chach is sick of the chase.
5. Finns has increased Chach's distaste of the chase.
5a. Chach has rebelled against the chase by setting up a date for Thursday night. It's legit--dinner AND a concert. You go, girl.
5b. Finns is still in the midst of the chase, which she further increased this evening by participating in a flag football game with Magnum PI.
6. If Chach keeps reading the Pottery Barn catalogue, we're not going to have any money left. It brings to mind the FRIENDS episode where Phoebe and Rachel live together and Rachel buys the apothecary table from Pottery Barn and tells Phoebe that she bought it at a flea market.
7. Flea markets make me kind of uncomfortable.
8. T minus 21 minutes until Studio 60. That's right, I'm STILL blogging about Studio 60. It's just that good.
9. I win the a-p-t tonight because I made nachos for dinner.
10. ERIC LITTMAN IS ENGAGED!!! Scheizze!
No comments:
Post a Comment