Okay, I'm going to go on record in support of James Frey. I know Oprah doesn't like him and he got kicked out of her book club, but I'm reading A Million Little Pieces right now and I LOVE it. I mean, I understand how the problem is that he said it was true and it's not, but it's still a good book. So from one Denison alum to another, James Frey, I support your book. And I'm completely comfortable with the $4.98 that I spent at Half Price Books to support James Frey's work of quasi-fiction.
In other news, I know 49 of the 52 most common GRE words and I'm minorly uncomfortable with how frequently I use them in my daily life.
In other other news, I'm on a revive the five campaign. Hitting the rock is sooo overrated. I think people just need to Revive the Five. Except not with drunk boys, because they high five too hard. But they can high five each other. It will be awesome. Just remember...the next time you need to congratulate someone or appreciate the awesomeness of a situation, turn to the person nearest to you, and give a rockin' high five!
No comments:
Post a Comment