Sunday, October 29, 2006
Karmic Retribution
There are a lot of things I could say about this weekend, but I'm not sure they're really things I want to be posted for just anyone to see. However, one thing that CANNOT be overlooked is the excellent karmic retribution received by one Charissa Fahnestock last night at approximately 2:30am. As we were walking up the stairs to Superman's apartment (outside stairs, not inside stairs), Chachy just totally wiped out. Like one minute she was walking and the next minute she was face down on the concrete. I will give Chach props for being breezy about the whole thing...I mean, I'm willing to bet that it hurt like a bitch and she just pretended like it was all cool so two enthusiastic thumbs up for that, BUT, I have to say that Charissa had it coming. She has been giving me shit almost daily since I fell down our front steps about a week ago. Yes, I was totally sober, but it was dark and I wasn't paying ANY attention to what I was doing. So I think that Chachy's unfortunate misstep was the universe's way of saying, "Hey, what goes around comes around". As far as the rest of the weekend goes, I'm going to have to place y'all on a need to know basis. And I'm not sure you need to know yet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment