Monday, October 02, 2006

Booooooo

Homecoming is STILL two weeks away. I'm really not okay with that. I am so freaking excited to see everyone it's not even funny. Well...not everyone. At the risk of sounding wicked bitchy, there are a few people that I'm not looking forward to seeing. I'm actually hoping to not see those people all weekend. I feel I'll be pretty busy so I'm feeling pretty confident that I can make it happen.

Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip is on tonight. That show cracks me up every time I watch it. It's so refreshing to see a show that's funny, but not in a ha, ha obvious way. In a more subtle, witty ha, ha grown up way. I'm a big fan. I've recommended it to multiple friends who have chosen to go to bed rather than watch the show. I say to them, "No, no. You must give it one hour. And then you will be hooked".

Actually, I also watched the Gilmore Girls today on ABC Family for the first time in 100 years. I always thought it was a really dumb show, but since I've been getting home at the exact time of the reruns, I'm getting really into it. I enjoy the witty banter and excessive dialogue, even though I use to hate it for said dialogue.

Ugh, I wrote this whole post and Homecoming is still two weeks away. I'm going to go read 1776 to distract myself.

No comments: