Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Hello, My Name Is Moron.

Today, I had a variety of errands to run.  Among other things I wanted to go to the grocery store.  As I'm getting ready to leave, I walk in to the kitchen to fill a small Nalgene, then I refilled the Brita and walked to my room to get everything else.  I slid on my shoes, picked up my grocery bags, double checked that I had the information I needed, grabbed my GPS, and headed towards the door.  At which point I realize that I misplaced my Nalgene somewhere between the kitchen and the front door.


So I went back to the kitchen.  Nothing.  I went back to my room, and looked all over.  Nothing.  I walked back to the entryway and looked around.  Nothing.  At which point I stamped my foot a little bit and was getting really annoyed with myself for wasting time and hiding things from myself.  Then, I feel a slight swing on my finger, and move my grocery bags and realize that the Nalgene had been on my finger the entire time.  I'm an idiot.

No comments: