Friday, April 09, 2010

This actually happened.

Yesterday, Kate and I went to dinner and to Smucker's Stars on Ice.  (Never let it be said again that I am not a good friend.)  So at dinner we're talking and I was telling Kate how excited I was to get my haircut today.  (Literally.  So excited.  Counting hours excited.  Pathetic?  Yes.  True?  Also yes.)  And this conversation actually happened.


me:  "I can always tell it's time to get my hair cut because I start getting mushroom/lion's mane hair.  It's not cute."
Kate:  "That's how I always know it's you!  And that's why I didn't recognize you in the circle today--your hair was tied back!"


Please note I am willing to give Kate a pass on implying that I always have mushroom hair, because it was pretty funny.  And true that she couldn't find me, even though I was practically sitting in front of her, in the circle.  

No comments: