Tuesday, March 27, 2007

The Ultimate Commitment-phobe

Well, it's been awhile (AGAIN). Sorry, I suck.

I'm still waiting to hear back from grad school, in case anyone is keeping track. Buuut, I'm not really holding out a ton of hope for that anymore, so I've been creating and rejecting approximately 8,000 alternatives daily. Today's top two are spending two years teaching in the ghetto and going to culinary school and opening a bakery. I can't decide which I like more...I think the bakery one. My mom thinks my problem is that I'm not dedicated to a goal. I told her if I could commit to something long enough to make it a goal, the problem would be solved.

In other news, I'm having my hair dyed on Saturday morning. I'm excited, but scared and nervy. I think this is pretty much what getting married must be like--I mean, it is a relatively lasting commitment and everything, and I'm pretty sure this is how I'll feel before I get married...

Okay, gotta go--Portugese time. Tudo bem!

No comments: