Thursday, March 08, 2007

The Most Glorious Union. EVER.

This morning, I was getting really irritated while watching Mike & Mike In The Morning because it was one of those really long commerical breaks that they have like every 20 minutes and it was freaking obnoxious because everything else was at a commercial then, too--Sports Center, the news, you name it, it was on a commerical break. So I flipped to MTV and saw the last 30 seconds of what I think has to be the best song ever created (and I haven't even heard the song itself yet): Beautiful Liar. My reason for such presupposed imminent greatness is that it is a collaboration between (wait for it)....Shakira and Beyonce. I mean, honestly, how much better does it get? You just let that one sink in for a minute.

Okay, I have to go have a drink with The Jillda before Emmie and I delve into Portuguese.

No comments: