My blog and I have been apart for a great many days now, but we are, as of this exact moment, happily reunited. It was a rough time in both of our lives, but somehow, we made it through together. Anyway, before anything else goes down in my blog--WHO DEY!! Few things make me happier than beating the Stealers in Shitsburgh.
So, in review of premiere week last week, I'd like to give a hugely enthusiastic thumbs up to Grey's and Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip. I loved both of them. I loved Grey's because, well, it's Grey's and really, what's not to love? Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip was not at all what I thought it was going to be, but, lo and behold, it was excellent. Also, lo and behold makes me think of Sleeping Beauty, which is neither here nor there, but since it's my blog, you have to care.
In other news, Chachy and I got the apartment so we will soon be residing on Stettinius...maybe once I live there, I'll learn how to spell the street name correctly.
Also, I very much enjoyed my masquerade as a faux DAR last night. It was supa fly. Wink, wink to those who know what went down. Forrest Gump is on tv right now and every time I see that movie I'm reminded of how much a) Mr. Stober hated it and b) how much my Dad loves it.
I'm so freaking excited for the party I'm having for my parents 25th anniversary next Saturday. It's going to be tight. Since you have to wear all silver, something 25 years old, or something you wore to my parents' wedding, I think I'm going to wear a strapless top constructed of aluminum foil. It will be siiick...much like blogs. Wink, wink Stef. I've done a lot of winking in my blog tonight. I'm going to end that right now. I'm starting French class on Thursday and I think that's going to be great. I'm pretty excited about it. And that's pretty much it right now. I'm going to go take some allergy medicine and then I won't be able to function for the next 6 hours so it's a good thing it's bed time. Word to your mother.
No comments:
Post a Comment