Tuesday, September 26, 2006

I'm a hustler, baby!

So I signed my lease last night and I realized that I'm paying $8,080 to live 5 minutes away from my parents. Something seems wrong about that...

I think I might be losing my mind this week between getting the party stuff together and packing all my shit. We're playing a trivia game at the anniversary party--25 years, 25 questions. I think I'm about to go to the Hustler store downtown WITH MY MOTHER to get a prize for the game. I'm slightly uncomfortable with this. My only hope is that my dad takes too long in the shower and we don't have time to go. I'm now silently hoping and praying that my dad takes a long shower.

So the girls that I pledged with and I are doing a really good job of keeping in touch via email, except that every time I hear from them, I get jealous that they all have cooler jobs and are just in general, having more fun than me. Although I did sign up for a Denison alum event today. I just feel so disconnected and uninvolved. And my mom's new favorite thing to ask me is "What will do I about (insert topic here) after you move out?!" Hell if I know.

Okay, I have to fly to a surprise birthday dinner. But on the bright of all the day's crapiness, SATC re-runs are on tonight. Woot.

No comments: