Wednesday, November 24, 2010

My brain is malfunctioning.

I've been working really hard to amass humorous stories over the last week, so that I can share them with you.  Unfortunately, that has backfired on me and I can't really remember any of them right now, so I'll share with you two things I saw on my trip to Baltimore tomorrow.


1.  On my way to the Maryland Science Center (which is totally awesome, by the way) we drove by M&T Bank Field, which is where the Ravens play.  A few blocks from the stadium we passed a church that had a sign out front advertising a "win/win situation".  The "win/win" is going to church at 10 and going to the game at 1.  And just in case you were wondering, Ravens fans AND visitors are welcome.  I totally wished I had my camera with me when we passed that sign.  It was so fantastic.


2.  In the MD Science Center, there's an exhibit on the human body and they have lots of really cool exhibits.  There's one on stress and fear and what they do to your body, etc.  In that area, there's a section where you can either write down what you're scared of or you can draw a picture.  I, obviously, wanted to draw a snake.  Unfortunately, they were out of paper, so my Picasso couldn't hang for future generations of appreciation in the Science Center.  However, some child wrote on their sheet of paper that their biggest fear is Lord Voldemort.  Don't take that kid to HP7.

No comments: