Well, it's been quite some time since I've imparted wisdom to the masses. Mostly due to the fact that my blog is blocked at work and my freaking piece of crap laptop STILL doesn't work (I'm so glad I spent $100 to have it fixed).
I'm watching the inaugural International bowl right now, which brings me to my first point. I don't really think of Canada as an international location; I mean, yes, I do know that Canada is technically international, but I sort of just think of them as Canada. You know, our friendly northern neighbor. (By the by, my dad and bro are at the game and initially I was invited, but then my invitation was rescinded because I'm a girl. Which I boo. Duh.)
Let's just start the countdown now: it's January 7th and I haven't heard anything from the Fulbright Committee. There are still 24 days in January. There are still 24 days in January. There are still 24 days in January. That's going to become my mantra. I hate all this on the fence shit. I wish I could just know now. And I wish they would just give it to me because I want it so badly and I know that I could do it...but, I have to wait for that damn letter that either rejects me and puts me out of misery or prolongs my waiting until May. But I mean, I'm not nervy or anything.
By the by, this time next weekend I'll be in DC!! Se buyay.
No comments:
Post a Comment