Thursday, August 31, 2006

I'm such a follower

So, since all the girls have a blog, I figured I might as well get a blog too. I'm sure I have something worthwhile to say.
Last night was Lindy's BBQ, which was weird because it was actually the first time we had all been at Lindy's house as a group all summer. It was also probably the most I had talked to Dr and Mrs Lindy all summer as well. Which brought me to my next point--what the crap have we been doing all summer if we haven't been at the Lindy's all the time?
Last night was also Project Runway night. Man, I looove me some Project Runway. Angela got kicked off--THANK GOD! It's about time she took her florettes back to Ohio. I'm not hating on Ohio, don't worry. I just have to agree with Jeffrey; Angela's not a fashion designer, she's an "arts & crafts macaroni gluer". By the way, I'm totally on Team Michael. Everything he's designed has been gorgeous and beautiful...basically, all around tiiiight. Only 6 more days until the next episode!

No comments: